How it Works
Why Stuff for Good Demo
When most people think about donating to charity, they’re thinking about how much money they could afford to give, if any. Unfortunately, the percentage of U.S. households making donations has been declining steadily over the last 20 years, and we believe that the current system of giving is to blame. We decided to change the rules so that everyone has the power to be a donor.
When we created Stuff for Good Demo, our goal was to revolutionize the world of online shopping by providing a way for consumers to support and donate to their favorite causes through our marketplace. Donors offer up their “stuff” to be sold in support of a charity or faith-based organizations that we’ve partnered with, and charitable-minded buyers get the goods they’re looking for.
Much like other online resale marketplaces, you can buy and sell new or used items to people all over the world from the convenience of your home. But here at Stuff for Good Demo, those transactions result in lasting impacts throughout our communities.
1. Create your account
2. List your stuff on our site
3. Select an organization your sale will benefit
4. Communicate with the buyer as necessary
5. Deliver your items to the buyer
1. Think about all the cool stuff you’d like to buy
2. Create your account
3. Shop for specific items or by the causes you care about
4. Charities benefit from purchases you make
5. Enjoy the stuff that you get
1. Signup to be a partner of StuffForGood so you can collect donations
2. Confirm that your organization is a 501©3
3. Complete financial steps so we can deliver your proceeds
4. Tell your donors how they can support your organization through buying and selling stuff